Thursday, July 2, 2009

the heart of the matter

Soo I havent blogged in like umpteen weeks so here we go with the excuses and a very disorganized blog...


Hubby went for training in CT and took the "good" laptop leaving me with my piece of crap one, a sick baby, and a needy roomie.

I have been working 17 hours a week and in school for 14 and trying to play single mommy the rest of the hours in the week.

Hubby smashed my phone because i told him to shut up. NO JOKE!!! I told him to shut up and he smashed my beloved iphone on the floor. BASTARD!!!

All we do is fight. LITERALLLY ALL WE DO IS FIGHT!!!!!!! I get along better with Mike... which makes him even more mad! I cannot win and refuse to try anymore!!!

Had my first patient die... It was sad and I wasnt there for it but my heart goes out to her family. It is weird that i was one of the last people to have contact with her.

My debit card is brooooooooken will not swipe therefore we have had no groceries for 3 weeks while eric was gone ha!

My car has been in the shop for a week and a half with no estimated date of return. It is basically effed and is most likely gonna cost lots and lots of money to fix.

The washing machine has been broken for a month now and the damn laundrymat costs wayy to damn much so i do laundry as a last resort and pray we do not get dirty during the day.

Island in the Pacific! Next place to move as of last tuesday. Hubby doesnt want me to go with him wow i feeeel soooooo loved...

Overall I am a kick ass mommy, student, caregiver, daughter, sister, and friend BUT WIFEHOOD SUCKSSSS BIG POPCICLES!!!!!!!!

off to work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment