Let me first start off by telling you this story is not about me.. I am 19 not 20 so i would have had to title this post differently had this story been about me. Also pregnancy doesn't scare me I conquered pregnancy once with minimal drugs and plan to do so again ASAP!!!!
So Tuesday my friend texts me
Britt- "Does a UTI cause your period to be late?"
Me-"I highly doubt it why?" (because i clearly am not wearing a white coat and am noo doctor)
Britt-"shit i am late"
Me- "how late"
Britt- "a few days"
Me- "aren't you sometimes late i wouldn't worry about it unless you have had unprotected sex"
Britt- "well i kinda did twice"
Me- "the dollar store sells pregnancy tests"
Britt-"are they a dollar"
ahhh I love her. The conversation goes on to the point where she doesn't know who the actual father of this child would be but hopes its one guy over the other. Also she promises me she will keep the baby so cailey can have a friend (also she knows i will kill her if she has an abortion) She takes one test in the afternoon its negative. I tell her to take another one in the morning that test results sometimes show up better in the morning! This morning still negative. Is it bad that i would wish an unwanted pregnancy upon someone so people in my hometown will gossip about someone else???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To answer your question, yes that is bad to wish gossip on someone else. Unless the gossip is good news.
ReplyDeleteWhen is your next baby gonna happen?
Yes, it is.
ReplyDelete